Wednesday, March 30, 2016

I am sad

Life has really been a little house of horrors for me, I have meant to be all coming up sunshine and roses yet I cannot physically get myself to write anything positive at the moment.  I think I am allowed a bad day / week/ month / year or forever now and then.

The bad news hit me from all sides yesterday, some of it started over the weekend.  I don’t blame anyone for anything that happened but myself, its as if I have to accept the inevitable truth.  The wors that keep resounding in my head “your will, your way, your mercy God”.  A friend of mine sent me an email yesterday and in it read “God gives his strongest soldiers his hardest battles”, well let me tell you this soldier is waving the white flag.  I am getting up and walking towards the gun to put my flower in the barrel loaded and aimed at me.  I am stripping off the bulletproof vest, placing my ammo on the floor and surrendering. I cant do it anymore, I am done fighting, done trying to make my own decisions and done trying to keep up with others.

Walking into the bathroom falling to my knees, vulnerable and scared, I poured all my hurt and pain into my prayer and all I could muster up was “please God, please help me”.  The tears didn’t seem to have an end, my heart didn’t seem to feel like it will be able to put the pieces together again and the second panic attack set in for the day.  I needed to get rid of these feelings, this soul clenching hurt, I felt as if I was being choked.  I had no choice but to agree, to give in and to let go.  Maybe every inch of my being has to be broken to a million little pieces and lay scattered on the floor in front of me so I can sit down, pick up the glue and slowly start building again.

Today I looked like I either had a helluva bender last night or a massive allergic reaction, the tears still moments away from filling my eyes and I keep swallowing back the chocked feeling in my throat.  My eldest daughter has a wonderful way of reminding me she doesn’t like me very much, I think she tells me she hates me more than she loves me and yet I still try and tell her as much as I can that I love her,  the middle child never wants me to go anywhere, she is my shadow and the baby is just a happy go lucky little person.  Its been a rather trying time and feel like such a failure as a mother.  My award will probably sent in the mail.  All I want is for them to see I am trying, trying to give them what I can, trying to understand their emotional outbursts, their needs and wants and most importantly I am trying to be the mom I always promised I will be only on a part time basis now.  Yes the other reality, the more people tell me “you will always be their mother, they know that, they love you” the more I want to take those individual and put them in my situation for a day, just feel and understand, its hard.


Probably not the best post or the most motivating, I just have too much sadness inside me at the moment.  I am mourning.

No comments:

Post a Comment