Wednesday, March 2, 2016

My world downside up


When things happen in my life, they tend to go overboard and beyond.  I have properly gone from one extreme on the emotional radar to the other.  Feelings of total elation and complete despair. The last 24 hours have been rather interesting and yet I would never want it back again. Except for one part and one part only but let me relive my 24 hours quickly….

The to be continued part on taking a chance bombed out, completely exploded in my face.  Sometimes we expect other people to feel the same as we feel and yet when they don’t it comes as a complete shock to our system however if you you think about this logically…

1.      This guy did not know I felt this way.
2.      He will probably do the guy code thing about bro’s before proper decent ladies not ho’s, I aint that.
3.      He is also still healing from his heartache.

I am very good at giving advice but not taking my own.  I literally went from asking advice from friends to wanting to take matters into my own hands and become a serious psycho, thank goodness I didn’t because I would have seriously regretted it.  To close this chapter would probably be my best bet at the moment.  I am honestly desperate for love and attention but not from someone who does not see my worth at the end of the day.

Fast forward to church last night, I took my little person with me.  She is starting to get used to being taking everywhere with her mommy and it was literally pass the parcel with her last night.  I have one amazing group of friends at Alpha and they have been so welcoming and accepting towards me and my colorful past with little madam in tow.  To get to my point, while sitting and listening to the seminar I was called aside due to Hollee being a bit of a madam, so off I go and fetch her, latch her onto the boob and walked outside to watch the rest of the seminar on the screens so not to disrupt anyone else.  While I was rocking her highness and listening to Amy Orr-Ewing talking about how to read the Bible something happened that has never happened before, I experienced the presents of God and the Holy Spirit.   For the last year and a half I have been asking him why he has forsaken me, why has be thrown me away and last night I got my answer, not the one I wanted for why the crap is happening in my life but the answer to why me and he simply came to me through Romans 8 verse 1 through to 38, he loves me and no matter what my past looks like its forgotten and forgiven.  To explain the physical side of it, my hearing became zoned in on what Aimee was saying, I felt this presence around me and a warmth filled me and I felt so happy (promise it wasn’t a hot flush) and content.  It was truly the best feeling before giving birth to my 3 girls in my whole life. 

And yet the devil is such a party pooper, I can never have a good day without him waiting to spoil my fun.  Lets just set the record straight before carrying on, I wanted my divorce so everything after that should not affect me but the unprepared for emotional onslaught of seeing others living their happily ever after while you struggling to make it through kind of sets you back to reset.  Just when you’ve reached 90% of healing and happiness the carpet gets ripped from underneath you, all your hard work and progress starts again, from scratch, again!! The only time I am genuinely happy is when I get home to my little person who welcomes me with the biggest of smiles and when I am at church.  I have to constantly fend off soul sucking vampires during the day and seeing pinky and the brain happily ever after.

So to say that I went from total elation to total dumbstruck rock bottom is well and in fact an understatement.  Yet I realize now that my focus should be on what I wanted, to hear from God and be happy that he is all I need in times life these.  Life has just been a little downside up for me…


This chapter will not be “to be continued” (holding my four leave clover, rabbits foot and wishing on a star)

No comments:

Post a Comment