Sunday, February 21, 2016

Really Compatible

Lets just say that there is some truth to our stars signs, hear me out before you close the page and say it’s a load of hogwash.  I have come to believe that everyone has their own personality however for me a star sign says a bit more.  See I have this book of birthdays and it says that I was born on ”The day  of Long Odds”, now it may seem rather daunting to be born on such a day but if you read a bit further it will say that the reason for this is that this person will grow in every strength possible to overcome obstacles in their lives (good luck to my youngest child, we share a birthday).

I am a Leo, I bare the qualities of a proud lion.  I am passionate, fierce, temperamental, honest and loud.  My compatible partners are – Aquarius, Libra, Sagittarius and Other Leos – let’s examine that quickly.

Aquarius – Too childish for me, I cannot seem to build anything other than a friendship with them.

Libra – Have yet to date one, they are few and far between.

Sagittarius – Too emotionally all over the place for me, or too emotionally distant. Better as friends.

Leo – Wonderful relationship - broke my heart into a million pieces. Probably my best bet is a Leo.

I do however know who I am not compatible with and I have been there, done the time and have 3 wonderful little girls from them but not the partners.  My two very big don'ts are Scorpio and Taurus.  If you know me as well as my family (wouldn’t say friend, I lost a few and some are too new to know and the others still need to know me a bit better) you will know that I am a rebel at heart, I question anything and everything, I test my limits and others, I hate rules and I hate being told what to do however I can say sorry to you but will be shouting all sorts of profanities in my head at you.  I tried for 8 years to prove that a Leo and a Scorpio is a good match, it isn’t, no amount of forcing will make it work, if you are indeed that 1% then good on you for beating the odds.  I couldn’t even last a year with a Taurus, my mother is a Taurus, we still have our challenges to this day and we HAVE to get along, she’s my mother, the Bible says – Honor thy mother and father – God is very funny, I love his sense of humor.

I have a fast group of people, family, friends, acquaintances, all of whom are different star signs.  If I struggle to make a connection with someone or we butt heads either at work or in a group, I always refer back to the persons star sign and it has never failed me.  I had a girl in school who made my life a living hell, well there were a few of them actually, I disliked all of them and when I looked up their star sign much later after school I realized that they were in fact non compatible signs, the one girl in particular was a Scorpio.  My first ever proper office job my manager was a female Scorpio, yup neither her nor I could really build anything lasting, work or friendship.  I know you might think that I am putting people in boxes but I speak from experience.  This is my safe guard and safety net and I know who I can trust and whom I can’t.

My closest friends and people I could trust have always been Cancerians, they are just such honest, soft and true people.  My fun friends are the Sagittarius and Leos.  My difficult friends are the Capricorns, Aquarius, Libra, Taurus and Aries. The Gemini’s I struggle with, some I can trust but they are mostly true to their word about having two different kinds of personalities. The Virgos are very placid and easy –going friends and Pisces is my kryptonite, great as friends but pure heart breakers when it comes to the opposite of sex. The Scorpios, few and far, that’s all I am saying.
Maybe you think all of this is a load of nothing but we all have our something that works for us, this works for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment