Monday, February 22, 2016

Haters are gonna hate hate hate....

Exactly that!! Haters are gonna hate hate hate, so what do you do, you shake em off as per our dear Taylor Swift.  I'm not a fan of haters nor am I one, professional stalker when I need to be, within good reason but not a hater.  I would rather see my enemy succeed than have them suffer what I go or went through.

There are all sort of haters out there, the best part about these haters are that they will never approach you directly.  They will come at you from every angle and completely blindside you, leave you gasping for air and wondering whether that was a truck or a train that knocked you down.  You have the online social media haters, they sit and look at your pages and judge every little thing you do, wear, say and post, they go as far as to gossip about what they think they know about you but its just that, what they think they know.  There are the unmoral haters, they don't like it when you say you are a good mom but goodness forbid you go out one night to relax and let your hair down. They watch your every step and decision with your children or family and they get so up in arms if you make any unmoral choices. Also we have the class one stalking haters, these are either jealous friends, new girlfriend, new boyfriends, ex girlfriends, ex boyfriends, employees, employer or just a previous acquaintance, these people are the most dangerous kind out there, they will literally skin you alive.

They are the faces you look into most of the day, the people you confide in, the people you sometimes trust and yet they can pull a knife faster than a gangster.  They would love to see you fail and when you do they boast and bask in your misfortune.   They would rather see you grovel than help you succeed because your misfortune is such a threat to them, I know, I can even see it by asking people to share my blog.  When you open yourself up to these people they become like demons and possess your inner strongholds, they take over your already fragile mind and ingrain all your insecurities for their own pleasure BUT, yes there is a BUT...

You have the power over what will affect you.

You are worthy of every amazing opportunity that comes over your path.  You control your own destiny.  That little voice, or voices as in my case, is your voice/voices, they are supposed to work in your favor.  You are your own best friend, your own motivator, your own success story and you can help yourself, if you believe it to be true.  When you say you cant do something, look at what limits you, find a way around your limitations.  If you cant find beauty in yourself, try look at it from a different angle rather from what the norm says is acceptable.  When you are tired and dont want to get up, get up anyways, lying in bed is what the enemy wants, when you get up you are writing your own story.  Think about it this way, if you look up now and turn your head to the right and back down again, that was an action that was not anticipated, that was a planned action, plan your actions, plan your life.

If you looking for that opportunity out, out of a relationship, out of a job, out of a bad space or you are looking for better opportunities work wise, with friends and life, evaluate your situation.  If you have a mess in your head, how can you possibly focus your attention on what you want in life.  Clean out that busy mind of yours and put your things in perspective.  You are the only one who can take that first step to saving your own life.  I found mine in my religion, by being reborn, by dedicating my time to helping others and helping myself.  I dont understand why certain things are the way they are in my life but I believe that there is a bigger purpose to what my small mind can handle.  And therefore by me waiting for the next chapter of my life to start and I'm busy chilling in Limbo, I will write about how I can help people, be the better person everyday, find ways to help others and motivate myself.

By making someone else's life a better reality, I become a better person.  I may be looking so hard to find the good people in life when in fact I can be the good person for those people looking.  I can do my part in making the world a better place.  Even if its only to make my baby daughter laugh then I have at least blessed her life with laughter.

Shake off the negative people, shake off the haters, let them be what they so soul destroyingly want to be and you go be awesome.

Dont let the bad decision determine who you are, they have in fact led you to where you are going and need to be.  Focus on telling your own original story, the one that is uniquely your own.  When you feel the negativity rising, take stock of what you can do and choose not to live in that moment, you are allowed to feel that feeling but dont feel it for too long.

Shake em off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment