Thursday, May 26, 2016

The ugly, the bad and the GOOD

In life you will always have individuals you just dont get, like its almost as if they are from another planet.  They just dont operate like most of us.  I for one cannot be nasty or vindictive, I speak my mind and I am straight forward but I wont go out of my way to make someones life difficult.

Then you get those people who just cannot let the sun shine over others heads, I call the the "ugly" people.  These people cannot live without causing drama, they revel in it, its like a drug.  Its hard to understand when you are on the other side but sometimes you just have to let them be.  There is really no hope or help for them.  You can just pray that things will change for them and then you hand them over to God and just say "let your will be done with them".

More often than not we get the "bad" people, they want all the praise and light to shine on them but secretly they gossip, they degrade and belittle others and only in the presence of some.  They dont come across as bad people, they hide it very well.  These people one can spot, once you've met one, you've met them all.  Its almost as if their faces, bodies and even the way they conduct themselves is the same as people you met previously. 

And lastly there is the GOOD, these people are like gems.  More like the rarest of flower that blooms every so often.  They are the people who help, guide, praise and set an example.  I have come across many GOOD people over the last couple of months.  The first good person invite and persisted until I went to church and found my new relationship with God, the second was a person who never really gave up on me and is now my oddest closest friend, then there are the family members we lost along the way that grew in this process with us and lastly there are the strangers, the individuals who have no loyalty to us but is good nonetheless. 

For example, I received a call from my ex husband today, my bag that I thought was stolen, was found. AI good samaratan kept it safe, cleaned out the bottles and made sure the bag was returned safely to me.  After running like a mad person from store to store trying to find my bag from this person who never left any details, I managed to find her and when she confirmed the bbag I ran up to her and burst into tears of pure joy.

We must never give up our faith in mankind, yes we have all been hurt in some or other way by an individual but not everyone must be skinned under the same cloth.  The ugly people will try and hurt you the best they can by driving people away from you, the bad ones secretly wish your life was worse off than it is and then the good ones make up for all the wrong.

Today was a remarkable day and one I will remember for a long as I life.

I forgive you,  only God is allowed to judge and whatever happens, may his will be done on all our lives.

Peace and love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment