Sunday, June 5, 2016

The Wonders of my God

There are all types of people who follow all sorts of religions, beliefs and so on.  My blog is my personal space where I write about the wonders that have happened in my life and regardless if you are an atheist or just a spiritual person but to me God is my everything.

The wonders of my God - Jesus Christ - The Holy Spirit

11 months ago my life fell apart.  The sadness I felt I could never imagine a person could feel.
3 weeks after my baby was born I was homeless, staying in between home with my mother and grandmother. 
3 months I was allowed to temporarily stay with my dad. 
December 2015 I moved into my "halfway" home and done as much as I could to survive.
I accepted groceries in January 2016 from staff members and the church, I walked to work because I didn't have a car and I reached the lowest point in my life. 

I LOST EVERYTHING

So I changed my mindset, started following my religion, worked at what I wanted and set up a 6 month goal list with 5 goals.

1. Find an new job
2. Find my feet financially
3. Find a new home 
4. Be closer to my children
5. Hope Mr. Right finds me (hasn't happened and frankly not interested)

All of the first 4 became a reality.  As I sit here I realised that I am blessed.

The 6 month in 2016 my 4 major goals became a reality and I owe it all to GOD!!!

Romans 8 - My very first moment with God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. 

I owe everything to him who has given me new life, I new meaning to being a good person, a new meaning for wanting to do what is right and for just being grateful for everyday that is a blessing.

There are things, custody battles for my baby, unforeseen circumstances with all sorts of thing that presents itself daily but it is truly how you look at it and at the moment I choose to walk with a smile on my face, head held high and to be happy.

I OWE EVERYTHING TO GOD

Your dreams are never to small, dont ever underestimate the power of your God.

Always have a grateful heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment