Sunday, July 3, 2016

Recheck yourself!!!

You know when you looking for signs and you just don't seem to find it, you make a mental note and you kind of carry on, then one day out of the blue BAM!!! It hits you square in the face.  The last couple of weeks I felt a bit distant from myself, felt like I was retreating back into a dark space, so today I wanted to have a movie day with the girls. We rented 2 kiddies movies and I picked "Mockingjay Part 2" and "How to be single".  Well did yesterday and today turn out with different endings for me.  

After watching miss Everdeen on her many trails to finally find the peace and revenge she wanted, she instead found love and peace.  What motivated me from the ending of that movies was how she kept on fighting, she never gave up because people were counting on her.  In the second movie I realized that although I have set my time limit on being single, I haven't quite stopped looking, I haven't taken the time to be me, find me, become me and enjoy me.  

So in all the greater scheme of things, I have decided and concluded that in order for me to move forward and find happiness,  I need to accomplish my goals I set out for myself. Rightfully said, today will be the day I sit down and focus on my goals, decide what I want and how I am going to get there.

And it was actually the first night in months that I actually finished watching MY movies and it's 01:23am and I feel great!!

May today be the start for many more things to come!!!

Love life, you only have one shot at it 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment