Friday, July 29, 2016

The truth will set you free

The biggest thing for me at the moment is honesty, be honest, tell the truth and stop playing the victim.  You choose your happiness, you decided your fate, you govern your luck and either gravitate towards something or away.

I would like to straighten the curve that has been placed on a story which was alterd to make me seem like a horrible person.  I have never nor will I keep a child away for their biological parent,  I was subjected to that when I was in my teens and it was horrible to go through that experience.  I am glad I learned by going through that, that one should not do that.  I have however sought other avenues to ensure my safety and that of my child and therefore I am being seen in a bad light but once again it goes back to the fact that you cannot take risks with your life and that of a child.  So the "battle" that was fought was actually brought on by badly made choices and I was not playing the bad cop.

I have been raising a little angel for the last 11 months and 15 days on my own, diaper duty, breast feeding, no evenings out, no going out on weekends, crying, fighting nights away with troublesome teeth, all on my ace.  I take full credit for all her milestones, all her happy moments and all her little achievements because I was the one who helped her reach it.  One day I want to her to read my blog, hen she is old enough to understand and make her own logical decisions as to what will be best for her.  I want her to know the truth and what was going on and how I overcame my obstacles with her in my life.  It is because of her that I am still fighting, that I go through endless nights of no sleep because I worry that I will not be able to provide yet every month and by the grace of God, I am able to survive.  When she wakes up in the morning and she looks into my eyes with the biggest smile on her face, my heart melts.  When I get home and she throws her hands in the air, pulling her funny face at me and I grab her little body and squish her tight, I feel my spirit awaken with feelings like butterflies exploding into air through my veins. 

If any of the people have read from the beginning and actually follow my journey, you will know my heart, you will know me.  I am not a cruel vindictive person and I will give the shirt off my back to someone else, I trust without thinking twice and I always give someone the benefit of the doubt BUT dont EVER paint me as the bad guy when I am doing my damn best at raising my child.  Do not play the victim because you are not the victim here, you chose all of this.

I made peace with my decisions, I made peace with my bad choices, I made peace with my past but I am growing beyond what was expected and said of me.  I have risen again and I will keep fighting until the day that I blow out my last breath and with God by my side the truth will be exposed, slowly but surely things will come to light.

But I do not wish anything harmful on anyone, who am I to judge, I just ask that God's will be done, let he decide your fate and what your life should be like.  I have forgiven you, I wish you no harm.  All I hope is that one day you will see the truth for what it is and realise that you cannot live a life of lies and doubt, people are getting hurt and life is difficult for all of us.

I only wish peace and love over your life, and mine of course haha.

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment