Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Help Moses

Good evening

Firstly I am apologising for sending this email, number one, its late and number two, I don't know you and you don't know me but I have a request.

I believe we meet people for different reasons and today a gentleman helped me with a box of matches because I didnt have any change on me and I wasnt going to swipe my card on the machine as I didnt want to buy any more stuff from the garage.

I asked for a match, he said he'd buy for me.  I had nothing to give him but my business card and I wrote on the back "Thank you".  I also said to him that he must call me if he needs help....... And he did.  He sent me an sms. 

This is what he sent me:

Thanx for responding, I currently dont have a drivers license, I only have matric subjects certificate, (UV) utility vehicle certificate from Murray & Roberts Company, and sevral program certificates including HIV/AIDS peer educators certificate, I am very skillful and able to learn quick. I am currently stuck with a financial problem, I study risk management course with IQ Academy.  All I need right now is better work opportunity to upgrade my life.  I got no parents,and working for transport and food now. My dream is to see myself success one day. I also have a great gardening designing skill, even runned a Hope Support Group Organization before as a chair person. I was taken in by a white guy who kind of adopted me but cannot afford to look after me anymore.  I work at the garage for between 12 to 14 hours without lunch and one day off per week,  I dont drink or smoke.

Moses Phefo

Something I dont always share with people due to their own judgments, I am a reborn christian, I lost everything I owned 10 months ago, I walked to work and had to take hand outs for food as I couldnt afford food for myself, as a single mother you put your child first.  Since joining FCBT my life has improved and I am happier than I have ever been.  I learned to be grateful and humble, appreciate the smaller things in life.  I always wondered what my purpose in life was and I kind of think its to help others.

I am not asking for you to help if you do not feel it necessary but all I ask is if you could maybe pass on this gentleman's details so we might find someone who can help him.

I only wish you the best evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment